Monday, August 11, 2014

Conclusion post and final thoughts

Can I say that I really liked this class! I really enjoyed the interaction with the class every week and the class was great because almost everyone participated and we always brought up fun and interesting topics to discuss. I have taken other classes that are 1 or 2 days a week and this class was just the perfect amount of time. I really cant pay attention when i'm in class for more than an hour or two but this one was fun and thought provoking.
The content in the class was about our (E)dentity, which is our online identities and who we portray ourselves online and offline. I thought it was really interesting who we can be online, because we do not have the type of social interaction we would have when being in front of real people. We can say what we want and not really have to deal with peoples responses. I feel that sometimes it can be a good way to speak your mind and have anyone respond to your posts, like a blog where you can do that. I enjoyed this subject becuase I believe that it especially pertains to us in this technological age and we need to learn to interact socially through the media like Facebook and twitter, and we still need to socialize with people face to face when it is all too easy to do it electronically. Overall I really enjoyed this class! I wish It was offered as english 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment