Thursday, July 3, 2014

In class writing week 2

Some reading I have done in the last week
1. some twitter feed
2. and audiobook called "Unbroken"
3. facebook
4. internet news (CNN, Fox News ect...)
5. My english blog
6. annotated bibliographies 
7. religious books

    I think the amount of books and material that I have been reading, is pretty normal for me. I love to keep up with the news and current events. Im glad it is easy to find out what is going on in the world. A lot of my friends live far away from me, and it would be kinda hard to keep in contact over the phone or letters. Internet is great for this reason, you can communicate with anyone, anywhere, all over the world. 
   I really only read stuff I like to read, and sometimes it seems like a lot. I have so many books I have started and haven't finished! There are so many subjects that are interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment