Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Journal entry

Holy crap, I totally slept through class today! I got home from work and I totally crashed, but that hasn't stopped me from doing my homework!haha. The past couple days me and my family have been without internet, and i thought about going down to the library to finish my stuff. But that just seems like something you don't do anymore, and who even goes to the library anymore!? haha, but my paper is on technologies advantages and disadvantages, and ive been able to come across a lot of stuff that seems pretty interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Good job so far. You are still missing journals 10,11,12,13,&14. And a a lot of the in class writings. Go back and post as much as you can. And don't forget the conclusion post and to post your major writing assignments.

    ReplyDelete